Thursday 13 March 2008

New item on Pogglers


Well, I am so taken with these Fairies that I have added them to the site. So have a look on Pogglers online store and get yourself a fairy! There is only one design available at the moment, but I hope to add more colours soon. If you have a certain colour that you would like then please do ask, as it is no problem to make one especially.

I will also be making Birthday Fairies who will be holding a little wooden number corresponding to the age of the child.

The fairies come with a thread to hang them up.

I would welcome your comments on these fairies and any suggestions of colours or themes you would like to see.

2 comments:

Sarah @ Hullabaloo Kids said...

Such lovely fairies - I would love to see a whole range of girly colours - pinks and lilacs etc!

They would make great room decorations for my girls room! I can just see the fairies hanging along the wall or on their door handle!

Lovely!

Sarah x

Mairi Rivers said...

Thanks, Sarah. I bought some different pink and purple wool this morning so will be doing some girly coloured fairies soon. Glad you like them!