Sunday 24 February 2008

Getting Started

Welcome to my blog. I am going to be writing here about my business, Pogglers, and online store selling hand made cloth dolls, dressing up clothes, toys, bags, accessories and more for babies and children. I'll also give you some insight into my life running a business with three young children to look after too, and no doubt some tales of mischief.

I will also write about topics that interest me and concern my business such as organic cotton, Fair Trade, environmental impact of business, doll making and designing to name but a few.

You will also find photographs of things I have made or stock in my shop and I hope also to post some instructions on how to make your own dolls and toys too.

I am always glad to hear your views on what I write or my products.

Happy poggling!

No comments: