Tuesday 7 October 2008

The Green Parent Magazine


I have been really busy recently and have completely neglected my blog, but I hope to do better in the coming months!

Some great news is that we have appeared two editions running in The Green Parent magazine. In the August/September issue they highlighted one of our little Elephant in a pouch toys and in the current October/November issue we have a write up in their Ethical Spotlight! Thank you Green Parent!

So get down the shops and grab your copy now!

2 comments:

dottyspots said...

That's great Mairi! It's a lovely feeling to have your work appreciated in print!

I have to admit I *still* haven't had a chance to look at my copy (been so busy, I have a small stack of magazines waiting for my attention).

Magriet said...

Hi Mairi. I have tagged you. Take a look at my blog for details :)